PADI uses the slogan of “Diving is fun”. I totally agree with that concept… Check the faces of people coming out of the water after a good dive and I’m sure you’ll buy the concept too 🙂
But, there are many other benefits that might occur around diving. Here some examples!! Have you experienced some of them?
- Enjoy the great sensation of being in touch with water. Our bodies are 50-70% water… imagine how we feel in this surrounding!
- Improve your physical and mental state by combining exercice and entertainment.
- Boost your coordination and spacial orientation by controlling your balance underwater.
- Burn your body fat with an activity that involves many body muscles.
- Speed up your methabolism while your body releases the nitrogen you breath underwater.
- Improve your blood circulation, increase your lung capacity and release toxines by breathing deeply and slowly. This will have implications in your breathing on the surface too!
- Forget about the stress and the speed of the daily life. Enjoy the silence and flow with the ungravity.
- Become a better social player by sharing activities, knowledge with others and caring about your fellows. Build stronger relationships with people!
- Increase your self-confidence by achieving new challenges and succeeding in new situations.
- Improve a language while you share a dive using a language which is not the one you speak usually.